Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YAYZ! The nice people at tor.com (hi, Irene!) conducted an interview with me and have published it on their awesome site. I admit I felt a little out of place (out-classed too!) being featured with sci-fi/fantasy big dawgs but I found that there's a lot of refreshing variety in the styles of artwork on the site. Win!!!



So I bet you stopped in on my blog to see artwork. And there's been a gap with that for the last month and for many very good, albeit confusing reasons. But I should have something new to post for the end of the week, with any luck and some good time management :D

P.S. - Has everyone received their art books that ordered them? I seem to have confirmed with most people that they made it OK, but if something's up and you're sans Octopus or Pugfish, drop me an email.

5 comments:

BARBARA said...

Nice interview, Steph. Congratulations. Its a major achievement to have admirers such as these.

David Cousens said...

Nice one Steph! Your empire grows every day! Could you mail me when you getr a chance about books and stuff please m'dear?

potato farm girl said...

Gwa ha ha!! Now you are taking over the world! Yay Sunday funday!

Tom Scholes said...

Woohoo, fun to read :) It's nice when you can hear a persons voice in your head for this sort of thing.

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室