Friday, March 22, 2013

I told you there was a Fledgie on the way! This little blossomed budgie is for the Spring is in the Air show at Tr!ckster on the 30th! I will be at the gallery reception to hang out and snarf down refreshments. stop by and make fun of me!





Sorry for the hand in the second photo, I didn’t have time to mount the perch into the wall before I have to drop off this guy at the gallery! I will try to take a pic of him once he is installed :)

Here is the show flier, for you local folks!




8 comments:

Joshua James said...

Great Steph!

Hannah Tuohy said...

This is adorable!

Amy Thomas said...

This is just beautiful :3

Patrick Brennan said...

I always (heart) your work!

www.FeltedChicken.com said...

Beautiful! So delicate & pretty! Love the way you use the branch texture with the felt!

aintshakespeare said...

That is a super cute bird.

Pony Chops said...

Wahh! This is too cute!!

Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... consultar datacredito gratis