Sunday, November 28, 2010

You guys? CTN-X was AWESOME. Though I didn't get to see any panels on account of needing to tend my booth, I did see tons of my LA friends (many of whom were so kind enough to bring me coffee and snacks throughout the day!) and met a slew of new, talented friends there. Sales were decent and the felties were a hit - I got my first commission while I was there too. Next year I'd like to have better 2D art to show, so I hope to work on that throughout 2011. I am still processing all of the cards and emails I've received since last weekend, so please be patient if you're waiting to hear back from me :)

While I was able to rest for a couple of days this week, I had to hit the ground running after the Con and work on those Nauties for the Soft Served show. I got one small ornament done though, so here he is. Also, some studies for the lollipop and bon-bon concepts.






I hope to have 5 ready to go next weekend but realistically I may only get to 3. We'll see what the week holds!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo bummed I couldn't go this year. It was amazing last year and sounds like it was even better this year.

I love the plush pieces you've been doing. The soft serve is really nice.

Unknown said...

Are you going to be in chicago for the Soft Served show? Or just your work?

Unknown said...

Hey Chris, I missed you this year! I won't be at the show in Chicago but my felties will. I will be in Chicago Friday morning for a 6 hour layover at the Amtrak station, but I won't be straying too far from the area.

Isaac Orloff Illustration said...

Hey Steph, your work is really fun! It was good to meet you at CTN. Hopefully i will see you again next year!

A la sombra de un destello said...

wooow :D

Zar Galstyan said...

Hey Steph, it was so great meeting you too, your work is absolutely beautiful, I'm in awe! I will definitely be checking out your blog from now on!

Andrew Johanson said...

6 hours in an Amtrak station = booooooo. This ornament is quite possibly the best thing ever.

Unknown said...

Amazing felt work!

Glitter Side said...

SO AWESOME!!!